SesameStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp Rate - x1000, Mesos Rate- x500, Drop rate - 2x V83

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess GM App :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattachewies

Princess GM App :) Empty
PostSubject: Princess GM App :)   Princess GM App :) Empty4/18/2012, 10:44 am

Name:Jennifer Love

Name you want to be called:Princess Smile<3

GM Position:Any Level of GM would be fine.
Average Play time:2-6 Hours a day, depending on homework but weekends I play so long.
Have you been GM before:Yes, I've been head GM of HawtMs, also GM of PencilStory. I'm very experienced don't worry !

In-Game Name:Princess

Reason you want to be a GM:Because I love to help the economy of the server, help host servers catch the bad people always trying to hack :3. Make sure I give proof to the owner of server before I make any actions because GMs could always be lying.

What will you do as a GM: I would host many events,be as active as I can be,make sure I keep the players having fun,catch hackers,help find many glitches.

How will you make the server better:I would make the server better by making sure everyone is having fun,recruit my friends to the server,make fun events to keep the players interested,be active and make sure the server never dies,help the owner with whatever it needs.

Intrests:Im a cheerleader for my higher school right now :3. I like being outdoors like going to the mall hanging out with friends,whenever im home I like playing maplestory private servers though because it keeps me intertained.

Any other comment:Choose me you won't regret it ! :3
Back to top Go down
Jae
Jae

PostSubject: Re: Princess GM App :)   Princess GM App :) Empty4/18/2012, 11:12 am

Sorry. GM Application are closed. Once there is more players, the GM Application will be open.
Back to top Go down
Dana-HeadGM

PostSubject: Re: Princess GM App :)   Princess GM App :) Empty4/18/2012, 4:35 pm

But its a great app. We will take this into consideration when apps open up again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess GM App :)   Princess GM App :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess GM App :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SesameStory :: Announcements :: GM Application-
Jump to: